Setting up and paying for a lesson or a special meal
Give me a call on 07980 284122, or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to talk through your requirements, to discuss and agree on what we’re going to do, and then I can provide you with a costing. I charge a basic cost and then add on the price of any additional ingredients we agree you want me to provide.
- Cookery classes – £70 per person (usually run with a minimum number of 2)
- Lesson in your own kitchen (usually about 3 hours) – £150 for up to 3 people. Prices for one to one lessons or larger groups on request.
- Seasonal cookery lesson (usually about 3 hours) – £150 for up to 3 people. Prices for one to one lessons or larger groups on request.
- Cooking a meal for you in your kitchen – £30 – £35 per person, depending on ingredients.
- Cookery course for men using local produce – 3 sessions for £135 per person
- Delivering a cooked meal to you – £20 to £25 per person, depending on ingredients. On holiday? Take the ‘self’ out of self-catering.
- Preparing a Devon event – food costs as above; entertainment prices on request.
I can also do refresher lessons for existing customers to reinforce what you’ve learnt and introduce some new techniques, and mini courses to cover a range of skills.
If what you want doesn’t seem to be covered please get in touch to discuss.
Call Tim Harris on 07980 284122